How To Make Live Wallpaper For Android From Video
Published March 24, 2023
Inside This Article
You may have seen people enjoying moving wallpapers on their home screen display. How did they do it? Well, here we are to help you and start adding live wallpapers to your Android device’s display. Here is how to make a live wallpaper for Android from a video guide.
If you are curious about live wallpapers, check out our list of the Best Live Mac Wallpaper Apps or How to Set Dynamic Changing Wallpapers on iPhone guide.
- To use live wallpapers on Android, you need to install a third-party app.
- Popular apps include Video Live Wallpaper, Video to Wallpaper, and Wallpaper Maker.
- To create a live wallpaper, select a video, adjust its settings, and set it as your wallpaper.
How To Set A Video As Live Wallpaper For Android
To use a video as live wallpaper on Androids, you’ll need to install apps from the Google Play Store. Here are a few popular apps that convert videos into live wallpapers:
If you're looking for something entirely unique, live wallpaper apps can also create video wallpapers from your desired videos. It is a great function to give a custom touch of creativity and beauty tailored to your style. Enough said, let's dive in and see how we can create your video wallpapers.
How To Create A Video Live Wallpaper Using A Third-Party App
For those with Samsung devices, third-party apps are essential to create video wallpapers. In our step-by-step guide below, we will demonstrate with the Video Live Wallpaper app.
- Install the Video Live Wallpaper app and grant the necessary permissions to access your files.
- Open the app and select Gallery.
- Select the video you want to turn into a live wallpaper.
- Adjust it to your desired length. You can also allow audio to play, however, this may drain your phone’s battery fast. Another option is to loop the clip.
- Once your clip is ready, tap the image icon at the top right corner.
- This should show a preview page which you can see fully by clicking the checkbox or proceeding by tapping Set wallpaper.
- Select either the Home screen or Home and lock screen options.
There are plenty of apps out there for you to explore. So get searching and find the one that works best for you.
How To Turn Videos From TikTok Into Live Wallpapers
Yes, you can set your favorite TikToks as your home screen. From stunning scenery to delightful dances, find enchanting wallpaper designs quickly and easily — with just a few taps!
Step By Step
- Unlock the creative potential of your profile by scouring your TikTok app for the video you want to use!
- Click on the three vertical dots on the right side of the screen.
- Change up your phone's look with a few clicks! Simply select the Set as Wallpaper option and you'll be prompted to install an awesome wallpaper plugin from Google Play Store.
- Install and open the plugin app. Click Open TikTok to set wallpaper.
- Select the video and a preview page should appear. You can then tap on Set as wallpaper.
- Another Set wallpaper button will appear which you should select.
- Choose between the Home screen or Home screen and lock screen to select where you want the live wallpaper to appear.
Now you can enjoy your new lock screen wallpaper!
Why Convert A Video To A Live Wallpaper?
Transform your most treasured moments into stunning live wallpapers for your phone! With just a few clicks, the videos in your gallery app can become an engaging and eye-catching background. Rather than staring at that same old wallpaper every time you check notifications on your mobile device, reawaken those special memories by making them interactive with this unique feature - let it be a reminder of who you are!
With just a few taps on your smartphone, you can unlock the potential to spruce up any video you took with the use of a paid or free app. Whether it be one of your all-time favorite memories or an eye-catching landscape shot - wallpaper apps bring new life into even mundane videos! From top-notch Samsung Galaxy Phones right through to other Android phones, there's something available for everyone; whether it's customizing orientation with editing tools or looking towards premium versions - transforming moments has never been so easy and enjoyable!
Lastly, aside from changing the orientation of your video wallpaper, you can also add a loop feature. This lets your video wallpaper play continuously as long as your phone is open.
However, there are downsides as well. First, your new live wallpaper can lead to your phone's battery life being shortened. Also, a live photo will require more of your phone's internal storage. A video wallpaper not only comes in a bigger file size but having one will add more processes to your phone's processor. Leading to more battery consumption, hence you need to evaluate using a video wallpaper.
Another con is that you need to download apps in order to use live wallpaper on Android phones. Using your videos as your background is not a feature of the OS from the get-go. Using an app is required if you are using a Samsung Galaxy phone as opposed to an iPhone 14.
Give your phone its own unique touch with a live wallpaper you crafted yourself! Converting photos or TikTok videos is easy and fun – why not give it a try? Afterward, enjoy the new look of your home and lock screen. Don't forget to check out different third-party apps until you find one that's as effortless as possible; then use it on all your other devices for consistent coolness across them all! That is how to get a live wallpaper on devices from videos. Remember that third-party apps are a must for Android OS devices for live wallpapers. Enjoy your new video wallpaper today!