Wallpapers.com respects the copyright of all work, and doesn’t allow other users to use other people’s wallpapers or images for anything that is against the copyright protection terms and conditions. Any kind of copyright infringement is not allowed on Wallpapers.com, and we blacklist all the copyrighted contents from displaying in the search results.
Wallpapers.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and promptly suspends Content from access when properly notified.
Filing a completed DMCA notice via:
Wallpapers.com DMCA Agent
4/F, Fontaine Building,
Tsim Sha Tsui,
Note: This email address should only be used for copyright complaints. For other inquiries, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
- Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” Include a physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the content that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be suspended or access to which is to be disabled, as well as the wallpaper title and URLs, in order for us to locate the content.
- Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of valid notification, as required by law, we will take down and suspend access to content from our website.
If you have any questions, please contact us at dmca@Wallpapers.com